Friday 9 December 2011

Performers and Casting - Models

Charlie would be perfect as a model for the front page or double page spread of my magazine. He has a vespa, so taking a picture of him riding it would create the needed effect for him to look like a pop-rock idol.

Jack would also be a good model because of his style and general look which conveys 60’s rock bands (Beatles) which will be featuring in my magazine. I would like to put him either on the double page spread or the contents.
Jess is another model who would be perfect to go on to my double page spread as she has the same look as a madonnaesque singer.

Dom would be a perfect front page model as I think that he has a John Lennon type look about him.

Jake and Rach also have potential to fit in to the 60’s look, I would like to feature them on my contents page or double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment